safety shoes p160
& Free Shipping
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Power Safety Factory for the manufacture of industrial safety equipment
Safety shoes conform to EN20345 occupational health and safety standards
Industrial safety shoes tested by the General Organization for Standardization and Quality
EN 20345 ISO.
1 – Industrial safety shoe Model P160-S3 according to ISO EN 20345.
- Resistant to carcinogenic hex chrome
- Shoe is made of first-class bovine leather
- Shoe has a steel toe to protect the foot from the front (Toe Cap)
- has a hard sole to prevent penetration.
- withstands a temperature of 150 degrees – seconds
- withstand electricity up to 6 thousand
- volts Color of the skin is dark blue
2 – (Sole):
- Two layers of densities are different (Double Density).
- One Color – Black Sole is lightweight static polyurethane, hydrolysis resistant ISO 5423: 92, hydrocarbons and corrosion,
- impact and slip resistance SRC
- Sole is direct injection
- Sole of the shoe is resistant to oils and water
- heels of the insole are shock absorbent
Prevents the formation of bacteria and unpleasant odors prevents sweating
There is a warranty on safety shoes at Power Safety Factories for a period of 6 months against manufacturing defects
To order any of the Uniform products
To order any of the other Safety Shoe Products